Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello...

First post! YAYY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything Lalita said about how this shot was framed. It makes a lot of sense that Anderton's face is in the top right frame, and that his eyes are right near an intersection. I thought it was interesting that Anderton's blindfold was lighting up. In my opinion this just enhances the draw the viewer will have to that section of the frame. Lalita did a very good job at analyzing the layout of this frame. When I watched this scene I definitly wasn't thinking about the placement of the bathtub in relation to the door. Lalita however, made a very good point that this could potentially represent Anderton feeling closed off from the world. The most interesting point Lalita made with this shot is the comparison between this and Agatha's scene at the beginning of the movie where she is submerged in water as well. In my opinion it is very noteworthy that Anderton is blindfolded, but Agatha's eyes are wide open. I agree with Lalita that this could be representative of Anderton's inability to see his fate. I thought this idea was very interesting. It is something I hadn't thought about. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete